The Virtues Of Chestnut Honey
Chestnut honey is a product that bears the name of its tree. The secret chestnut nectar but also honeydew. This honey contains a large number of vitamins, minerals and trace elements (vitamins B and C, iron, magnesium, ...)
Honey Chestnut: The Benefits
- It acts on acne because of its high content of trace elements.
- Very beneficial for the blood circulation. In addition, it allows above average healing.
- Stimulates and strengthens the immune system.
- Chestnut honey is composed of antioxidants that act on the aging of the skin.
- It also improves the functioning of the stomach and liver.