The virtues of the Honey Robinier
Robinier is a honey plant, it is often assumed, it is even attributed the shadow of "false acacia". However, true acacias populate the subtropical latitudes of America and this robinier is harvested in the eastern countries.
Robinier Honey: The Benefits
- It soothes and calms some pains.
- It helps regulate bowel function.
- Robinia honey stimulates appetite, strengthens the skeleton and promotes growth.
- Helps detoxify the liver.
- It fights the affections of the respiratory system.